Application Process for our Day Program
1. Call to schedule a prospect meeting at (770)632-1710.
2. Download and fill out the following forms. Please bring this and any school records to the prospect meeting.
- Application for Admission Form *
- Administrator/Counselor Evaluation Form *
- Teacher Evaluation Form *
3. Prospect Meeting. After the prospect meeting, allow two to four business days for our team to make their recommendations. You will be contacted in person, by phone, or e-mail. Our recommendation will be based upon:
- the likelihood that we can meet your student’s need,
- space, scheduling, course options and
- program option that best meets the need of your student
4. Meet with Financial Administrator to discuss payment options.
5. Withdrawal from present school and enrollment into The Campus. (Please bring withdrawal documentation with you when you enroll your student.)
The Campus has a “rolling” admissions policy. This means that we accept applicants throughout the year as openings become available. In the event we are unable to place your student after our prospect meeting, we may be able to place your student on our waiting list. In addition, we offer other programs that may be viable alternatives while you wait for an opening.