- gafutures.org – GA Futures has helpful tools to help you navigate life after high school graduation, including college and career planning, financial aid, scholarships, test help, etc.
- collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10 – PSAT for Sophomores and Juniors: The Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test. For more information on the National Merit Scholarship visit nationalmerit.org.
- collegeboard.com – registration and information on the SAT for college entrance.
- The Scholastic Aptitude Test measures what student is capable of with 3 components—Critical Reasoning, Mathematics, Writing.
- actstudent.org – registration and information on the ACT for college entrance.
- The American College Testing measures what student has learned in school with up to 5 components—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, optional Writing Test.
- apstudent.collegeboard.org – Advanced Placement Exams offer students the opportunity to earn college credit while still enrolled in high school. The Campus is eligible through the College Board to administer AP Exams.
Contact Erin Patterson, Guidance Counselor at ErinPatterson@thecampusway.com for information on all test dates, deadlines, signing up, and the list of courses for AP Exams.